S. Bay-Cheng, J. Parker-Starbuck, D. Saltz. Performance and Media: Taxonomies for a Changing Field. Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press, 2015 (Available here).
- Reviewed by Acatia Finbow, Contemporary Theatre Review 27.1 (Fall 2017): 124-25. (pdf: Finbow-rev)
- Reviewed by Elise Morrison, TDR/The Drama Review 61. 2 (T234 Summer 2017): 173-175. (pdf: Morrison-rev)
- Reviewed by Chris Salter, Modern Drama 60.2 (Summer 2017): 233-236. (pdf: Salter-rev)
- Reviewed by Josephine Machon, Theatre Survey 58.1 (January 2017): 132-134. (pdf: Machon.rev)
S. Bay-Cheng, C. Kattenbelt, A. Lavender, R. Nelson, eds. Mapping Intermediality in Performance. Amsterdam: Amsterdam University Press, Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press, 2010.
- Reviewed by Eero Laine, Theatre Survey 53.2 (September 2012): 329-31. (pdf: TS rev Sept2012)
- Reviewed by Dene Griger, Leonardo 44.3 (June 2011): 276-277. (pdf: 44.3.grigar)
- Reviewed by Liza Kharoubi, Theatre Research International 36.3 (October 2011): 299-300. (pdf: Mapping Review TRI October 2011)
S. Bay-Cheng and B. Cole, eds. Poets at Play: An Anthology of Modernist Drama. Selinsgrove, PA: Susquehanna University Press, 2010.
S. Bay-Cheng, Mama Dada: Gertrude Stein’s Avant-Garde Theater. New York: Routledge, 2004. pb. 2005.
- Reviewed by Kevin Landis, Theatre Journal 61.2 (May 2009): 347-348. (pdf here: 61.2.landis)
- Reviewed by Jim Fitzmorris, William Carlos Williams Review 28.1-2 (Spring/Fall 2008): 172-174. (pdf here: 28.1-2.fitzmorris)
- Reviewed in Dorothy Chansky, within “Drama” American Literary Scholarship 2005.1 (2007): 427-455. (pdf here: 2005.1chansky)
- Reviewed by Nicola Shaughnessy, Modern Drama 47.2 (Summer 2004): 337-339. (pdf here: Shaughnessyrev)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.